Morgan Wallen is securing the bag.
The country superstar, 31, is selling “Get Me to God’s country” merchandise in reference to the viral quote he posted on Instagram following his abrupt exit from “Saturday Night Live.”
Wallen’s new apparel line includes a T-shirt and a baseball cap, the latter of which is available in two different colors. Each item costs $45.
The singer’s official fan club posted the merch on Instagram Tuesday and wrote, “Get me to God’s country ✈️ shop.morganwallen.com.”
Wallen reshared the post on his Instagram Stories, marking the first time he’s addressed his “SNL” scandal in any capacity.
Over the weekend, the “Last Night” performer sparked controversy for suddenly walking off the stage at New York City’s Studio 8H before the final credits rolled.
Wallen, who served as the episode’s musical guest, quickly hugged host Mikey Madison right before his abrupt exit.
A lip reader claimed that Wallen told the “Anora” actress, “Thank you all so much. I had a wonderful time.” Madison allegedly responded, “Chatting to you was really good.”
After leaving the show, Wallen shared a picture to his Instagram Stories of an airplane on the runway with the caption: “Get me to God’s country.”
“SNL” writer Josh Patten poked fun at the now-viral phrase by sharing a photo of a Krispy Kreme truck with the back end open, and the same caption: “get me to God’s country.”
“SNL” cast member Kenan Thompson voiced his confusion at Wallen’s abrupt exit.
“I don’t know what goes through people’s minds when they decide to do stuff like that,” the comedian, 46, told Entertainment Weekly on Monday. “I don’t know if he understood the assignment or not, or if he was really feeling a certain kind of way.”
“You see somebody before you get a chance to say hi or say good job or anything like that, they just dipping,” continued Thompson. “I thought maybe he had to go to the potty or something… Seems like a complicated individual, I guess.”
Amidst the controversy, sources close to NBC told TMZ “there’s no bad blood” on the sketch show’s end with Wallen.
From the network’s perspective, Wallen walking off the stage during the credits was “just an awkward moment.”
The insider added that NBC would have Wallen on the show again.
Wallen previously ran into issues with “SNL” in October 2020, when his planned performance was canceled after footage surfaced that showed him partying in Alabama despite the show’s strict COVID-19 protocols.
Wallen apologized, and two months later, he officially made his debut on the show.