Virginia Giuffre accused of violating FV restraining order



Virginia Giuffre, one of the women who accused Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her as a teen, was ordered to appear in Australian court days after claiming a car accident left her so severely injured that she only had days to live.

Giuffre is due in Joondalup Magistrates Court on April 9 for allegedly violating a family violence restraining order on Feb. 2 in the northern Perth suburb of Ocean Reef, People reported Wednesday. She made her initial appearance last month, though she did not enter a plea at the time.

No details about the case were provided. Giuffre, who lives in Perth, on Australia’s southwestern coast, has yet to publicly comment on the restraining order.

In a social media post over the weekend, 41-year-old Giuffre said she was left gravely injured following a serious car crash in Neergabby, some 12 miles outside of Perth. Her car had been slowing down to make a turn when a school bus, “driving 110km” (68 mph), struck her vehicle, she said. The mother-of-three also shared a photo of herself seemingly lying in a hospital bed with her face bruised.

“I’ve gone into kidney renal failure, they’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology,” she wrote in the post, shared Sunday. “I’m ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time, but you know what they say about wishes.”

Shortly after, her family issued a statement, saying Giuffre believed she was sharing on her private Facebook page, not her Instagram, which is public.

“Virginia thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support,” the statement said. “She is overwhelmed with gratitude. Today she remains in serious condition while receiving medical care.”

Police have since confirmed the crash occurred, but described it as “minor,” adding that there were “no reported injuries.”

In the days before the crash, Giuffre took to social media to declare her love for her children, whom she shares with her husband, Robert Giuffre.

“My beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them and they’re being poisoned with lies,” she wrote on Instagram. “Hurt me, abuse me but don’t take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens.”

According to the BBC, recent reports suggest Giuffre and her husband of 22 years are separated. He’s also due to appear in court in April.





Source link

Related Posts